A cosmetic dentist is a dental professional who provides services that improve your smile. Many things may cause a person to dislike their smiles. Most common, discolorations and stains are problematic for people of all ages. If you do not like your smile, visit the cosmetic dentist.
Cosmetic dentists offer a variety of services aimed to improve your smile when issues impact that feeling. You can correct anything from the issues above to missing teeth and many others. Talk to a dentist to learn more about the treatment options for your specific problem.
Among the services a cosmetic dentist offers include:
· Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is probably the most common service provided by the cosmetic dentist. A bleaching solution helps remove stains from the teeth and leaves you with a more confident smile.
· Invisalign: Invisalign helps correct uneven teeth, gaps in teeth, and similar issues. Teens use this service more often than adults but it is safe for both groups of people.
· Braces: Braces are another option that can correct uneven teeth, gaps, and other issues. They’re cheaper than Invisalign aligners but have disadvantages as well.
· Veneers: Long-lasting and durable, dental veneers help correct minor tooth imperfections such as chips and cracks. Veneers are not suitable for every patient but can benefit many people.
· Dentures: Dentures are the most common restorative option to replace missing teeth. Most insurance policies cover the cost of dentures, whether a partial or full set.
· Dental Implants: Dental implants are an alternative to dentures. They look and feel more like real teeth but they are more expensive and not covered by insurance. You will smile beautifully with the help of dental implants louisville.
Visit a cosmetic dentist if you want to improve your smile. The procedures above are among the many you can enjoy.